4,600,000,000 English Keyword Database
The newest English keyword database contains4,599,642,918 (4,6 billion) keywords. There are 618,613,160 keywords among these 4,6 bln. English keywords that have ranged Google data for May 2017 and 440,797,718 keywords among these 4,6 bln. English keywords that have exact Google data for October 2016 with the following details on each of them:
- Ranged Google Searches per Month for USA for May 2017;
- Google Adwords Cost-per-Click for USA (Average cost per click for an individual keyword in Google AdWords) for May 2017;
- Google AdWords Advertiser's Competition (competition rate for a given keyword among AdWords advertisers);
- Exact Google Searches per Month for USA for October 2016;
- Google Adwords Cost-per-Click for USA (Average cost per click for an individual keyword in Google AdWords) for October 2016;
- Exact Google Searches per Month for UK for October 2016;
- Google Adwords Cost-per-Click for UK (Average cost per click for an individual keyword in Google AdWords) for October 2016.
You can use English keyword database for keyword research, “white-hat SEO” and advertising with Google AdWords ads or Google AdWords pay-per-click. It’s a really good product offered at a very good price. Similar databases cost from $8,000 to $25,000. This database contains all information you need for picking good keywords and building massive keyword lists.
All niches are covered: finance, business, blog, computer, health, art, news, reference, regional, world, science, society, shopping, sports, home, games, industry and many other keywords.
* 2,000,000,000 English Database of Similar Keywords
( i.e. "clouds" of targeted keywords)
Database of similar keywords, i.e. "clouds" of targeted keywords. For instance, the similar words for the "web hosting" will be "dedicated server", "unlimited bandwidth", etc. The database contains 2,077,883,831 (2 billions) keywords - Google search keywords in English with relations between them collected from 2 sources: Google Keyword Planner and Google Suggest.
The basic advantage over free tools is a large number of keywords. For example, 634,865 keywords for the "business" term, 399,270 keywords with the "insurance" term, 494,444 search terms with the "travel" word.
The main difference from other paid analogues - search queries and popularity data are collected from Google, not from meta-search engines.
The database is available as a set of TXT files:
- These TAB-separated txt files can be easily viewed in any text editor capable of reading large files. This format suits people who are planning to create automated systems. It's also useful for people working under MacOS/Unix.
Frequently asked questions:
What’s the size of the database? The size of the English 4,6 billion keyword database is 25 Gb in archive. You will need to have at least 148 Gb of free space on HDD for unpacked database. English similar database is 3,97 Gb in archive. You will need to have at least 7,41 Gb of free space on HDD for unpacked database.
How often the database is updated? The database is updated once every 6-7 months. There are no free updates; there is a 40-50% discount from its original price (depending on the period passed since the last update).